The Baby Fur Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Baby Fur Zone

a place where teen babyfur's can escape to talk with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kidnapped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo-Wolf
Admin
Leo-Wolf

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Kidnapped Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped   Kidnapped Empty3/10/2007, 4:00 am

this is a forcegil regresion furry story i am working on, i hope every one likes it. here is chapter one

This is a story about me, but before I get into it, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I am a sixteen year old werewolf. I have black fur and blue eyes. I lived with my parents, who hated me, and had very poor grades in school. My sociality was pretty pathetic, I was a smoker and I sometimes drank, but I did all of this pretty much alone. I have very few friends and they could care less if something happened to me or not. My brother wanted nothing to do with me, he was too preoccupied with his booty calls.
One day I was walking home from school and I felt like I was being watched.
It felt like some one was following me, but there was no one there. I looked behind me every few seconds and saw nothing. “How’s it going jackass?” I looked back and saw one of my friends walking behind me. “Something wrong Leo?” he asks me. I look around and back to him. “you ever have the feeling that you are being watched but no one is there?” he just stares at me dumbfounded. “What the hell is your problem Leo, The only ones here are me and you.” Still staring at me like I was a psycho. “Why do you keep staring at me like that man? You are making me feel weird.” I start to get a little uneasy with our conversation. “You are talking like a crazy ass paranoid person. Well, this is my stop so see you later and I hope you feel better dude.”
I still feel like some one is watching me as I keep heading for home. “Man I’m hungry.” I decide to stop at McDonalds to grab a sandwich. As I head to the door for the restaurant I hear a car pull up behind me. I start to look back and all of the sudden I black out.
“Damn, my head hurts.” I say as I wake up. I open my eyes to see only bars around me. Am I in some sort of cage? I sit up and hear a loud crinkling sound. I looked around to see a bunch of things that looked if they belonged in a baby’s room.
I see a table set against the wall with two shelves under it. The shelves had diapers, wipes, and some baby powder on them. Other than the table I saw a wardrobe closet that was held wide open. It had some baby pajamas, and other baby clothes in it.
What the hell is going on? Where the hell am I? is this a dream? These are all questions running through my head right now. I continue to look around and notice a corner full of stuffed animals and in the other corner a bookshelf full of books that would probably be read to a baby.
A tigress walks in and see’s that I am awake. “How’s the little baby doing, does he need a diaper change?” she asks me. “Diaper, what the hell are you….” I look down only to notice I am wearing nothing but a diaper. This lady must be crazy as hell, she knocks me out at McDonalds, kidnaps me, takes me to this bizarre ass place, and stuffs me in a diaper.
“WHERE THE FUCK AM I AND WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING A DIAPER?” I am furious, I got other things to do rather than be sitting in a room wearing diapers. “Why you are at home with your mommy.” She says. Mommy, I have a mother and she sure as hell isn’t my mother. “What the hell are you talking about?” I jump out of the crib waiting for an explanation on what the hell was going on.
She just stares at me. “Does the little puppy need an attitude adjustment?” what the hell is she talking about. “What I need is an explanation on why you took me from my life and brought me to this crazy ass place.” She must be slow or at least trying to piss me off. It was working, I am furious.
She seemed to calm down and get ready to tell me something. “your life sucked. Nobody seemed to care for you, you seemed depressed and down. I made the decision to take you here so you can life a new life. Start over from the beginning.” Ok so what she is saying is she has been stalking me, watching my life as if I were some sort of sitcom on Saturday night. She is insane.
“So why the hell did you choose me and not some other lonely depressed guy? Why am I being treated as if I were two?” now that I am a little more settled down I am able to receive an explanation more clearly.
“You, Leo….” “Wait, you even know my name, how long have you been watching me?” she seemed angry for interrupting her. “As I was saying, you were the least cared for person I had ever seen. I want to make your life better, you no longer have to worry about responsibilities, or struggling to get good grades in high school. You don’t even have to worry about making it to the bathroom before you have an accident.”
“Ok, so, you are one crazy ass bitch, and I am out of here, I have a life, you cant just take me away from it and make me your little pet.” I begin to head for the door. She stands up real fast and grabs a hold of me. “What the hell are you doing, get your hands off of me.”
She throws me over her lap and begins to whack my ass with her hand. “The little baby needs an attitude adjustment, he needs to learn not to be so naughty to him mommy.” Is this arousing for her or what, she is beating my ass as if she was my crazy ass father.
“Damn it, that hurts. Don’t ever do that kind of shit again. I am not your kid.” She offers me a bottle of milk, I am so damned parched I didn’t even care about it being in a baby bottle so I drank it. Soothed by the taste of the milk I begin to calm down and I take a seat on the floor. She walks over and checks the diaper I am wearing to see if I wet or messed. Still drinking from the bottle I didn’t even resist.
I suddenly realize what the hell is going on, “Whoa, I am not a baby, I am not going to stat here wearing diapers and drinking from a bottle.” She goes over to the door and opens it widely. “Fine, if you are going to leave, then just leave.” She begins to shed a tear as I start for the door.
Damned emotions, damn sympathy. I walk over to her and open a conversation in a calm voice. “What’s wrong with you?” she looks to me still sobbing, “All I want is some one to take care of, just a little baby of my own. I have absolutely no one here for me, I am all alone, just like you.” My stomach begins to hurt real badly. “What the hell, what was in that bottle?” I crouch down onto the floor and hold my stomach. After a few seconds I accidentally relieve myself in my diaper. “I just wet and messed myself. You drugged me.” My stomach in to much pain to stand up she picks me up and takes me over to the table with the two shelves on it.
She quits sobbing, “You will stay here with me forever.” She says as she changes my diaper. “You no longer have control over your bladder or bowel so now you need to wear the diapers I put you in.” damn it, I’m dependent on diapers now.
“Just because I’m dependent on diapers doesn’t mean I’m going to stay here with you.” She flips me over and begins to whack me again. “What the hell?” my ass is going to be so sore I won’t be able to sit for a week.
“If you are going to be a bad little boy then you will be punished for what you do wrong. If you want the spanking to stop you will listen to what I say.
Back to top Go down
https://babyfurzone.rpg-board.net
KariandLeo

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Kidnapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped   Kidnapped Empty3/12/2007, 9:36 am

not bad sweetie
Back to top Go down
Leo-Wolf
Admin
Leo-Wolf